Put out of Course 6 months in, You Say Grades not good enough..But still has to Pay $10,000.00 in Student Loans..Who Got the rest of that money that I am STILL Paying The Student Loan for..Why do I still pay for No Books, No Tools, NO Nothing..want to know why I'm Still Paying for Something You Took from Me and Making Me Pay Still..You Need to be Investigated as to Why This is YOUR Policy.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of porter and chester institute financial aid. Porter And Chester Institute needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned porter and chester institute financial aid in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Porter And Chester Institute. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Branford Hall Career Institute.

Had an Experience with Porter And Chester Institute?

Comments

Nv Real Estate Academy - NVREA-More Than Expected Nv Real Estate Academy "My name is Elizabeth Brumbaugh. My husband and attend the NV BusTour in July 2017. We both were extremely skeptical but when we left we were pleased that we took..." Read more Fortunebuilders - Fortune Builders is legit Fortunebuilders "Let me break it down for folks in real life. I attended a 2 hours free class from FB at a local hotel. The speaker shared enough information with me..." Read more School Of Permaculture - Nicholas Burtner - arrogant with Messiah Complex School Of Permaculture "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..." Read more COSS and STEI - STEI and COSS Fraud Singapore COSS and STEI "I would like to complain the fraud institution STEi and COSS. STEi in a Singapore college which is providing 3 months studies and 6 months internship. The Principal marketing agent..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more